Friday, May 31, 2013

We're racing the Rapture! Are you ready?

Or maybe you've accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, but you've backslid back into your old ways, or you really haven't turned from your old, sinful ways. There is no such thing as "once saved, always saved". You can lose your salvation if you don't live your life for Christ. Jesus said in Romans 3:15-16:

"I know thy works, that thou are neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."


If you don't know Christ as your personal Savior or you need to recommit your life to Him, I compel you to make your decision. Watch the news. Follow this blog or others who are revealing that we are currently living in the end times. Time is running out. The signs are all proving that Christ's Second Return is close at hand. If you have accepted Christ as your Savior, you are saved from Hell and will spend eternity reigning with Christ. If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, you will be cast into outer darkness where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth ~ where you will suffer forever.

We are living in a very exciting time. As we unfold the prophecies in the Bible over the next days and weeks you will realize we are now living in the end times. Our job as believers is to go out into all the world and preach the gospel of Jesus Christ. His wish is that none perish.

If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, I encourage you to not wait a minute longer. Come with me, if you will, and take a personal journey down the Romans Road:
Admit you are a sinner.
            Understand that as a sinner, you

            deserve death.
Believe Jesus Christ died on the cross to save you from sin and death.
Repent by turning from your old life of sin to a new life in Christ.

Receive, through faith in Jesus Christ, his free gift of salvation.

Let's take a walk along the Romans Road to Salvation ...

1.  Everyone needs salvation because we have all sinned.

Romans 3:10-12, and 23
“As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.


There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable, there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.”

2.  The price (or consequence) of sin is death.

Romans 6:23

“For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord.”

3.  Jesus Christ died for our sins. He paid the price for our death.

Romans 5:8

“But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”

4.  We receive salvation and eternal life through faith in Jesus Christ.

Romans 10:9-10, and 13

“ For if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”

5.  Salvation through Jesus Christ brings us into a relationship of peace with God.

Romans 5:1

"Therefore, since we have been made right in God’s sight by faith, we have peace with God because of what Jesus Christ our Lord has done for us."

Romans 8:1

“There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.”

Romans 8:38-39

“For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, not angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to seperate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

Hopefully, showing you the fulfillment of prophecies that are taking place, as we speak, and the truths of the Roman Road has convinced you that you need to turn your life over to Jesus Christ. It is easy to accept Christ into your heart. All you have to do is:

Ask forgiveness.
Believe in the gift of salvation.
Pray to confess your sin.
Receive Christ into your life.

Please pray with me:

Dear Lord,
I admit that I am a sinner. I have done many things that don’t please you. I have lived my life for myself. I am sorry and I repent. I ask you to forgive me. I believe that you died on the cross for me, to save me. You did what I could not do for myself. I come to you now and ask you to take control of my life, I give it to you. Help me to live every day in a way that pleases you. I love you, Lord, and I thank you that I will spend all eternity with you.

Amen.

Welcome to the Family of God!

Resources: The anointing of the Holy Spirit and God Almighty, who I am accountable to. I have prayed diligently and am led to follow and support the teachings of Pastor Irvin Baxter from Endtime Ministries and his teachings of Understanding the End Times. I encourage you to visit his website at endtime.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment